Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, Guest ExperienceApply Now Apply Later Job ID 525754BR Location Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Date posted Feb. 15, 2018
The Manager, Guest Experience ensures the department is run effectively, utilizing the best resourcing and adhering to the highest standards of guest service. The focus of this position will be connecting the guest support department to the constantly evolving business needs of DCPI and providing operational direction to the department with a focus on quality.
- Provide support team leadership by helping set and deliver business objectives for the department, providing clear operational strategy.
- Manage a large team of direct and indirect reports including recruiting and mentoring top talent in delivering high quality support.
- Manage and collaborate on overall budget and forecasting with a strong aptitude for leveraging the KPI’s to determine optimal staffing and overall operational strategy.
- Ensure the department Policy and Procedure is properly documented and regularly reviewed. Utilize the tactical support leads to ensure consistency across all products and offices.
- Ensure operational alignment to overall strategic initiatives.
- Proactively advise internal teams and clients on contact center and Guest feedback, with recommendations for how to improve contact ratios and Product experiences.
- Work with GX leadership to provide clear visibility into guest support issues and challenges as well as team health as needed.
- Keeps up to date on support industry trends ensuring the operational approach is in line with the changing landscape of service platforms and Guest expectations.
- Responsible for overall quality of the support experience provided by the support team to our Guests.
- A strong ability to manage workflow across multiple support channels and products.
- Develop and deliver a guest-centric support strategy focused on quality while maintain cost effectiveness.
- Proven track record in successfully leading a large team in a customer service environment.
- Clear communication, both written and verbal.
- Curiosity and humility.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with managing large budgets.
- Ability to drive results in an ever-changing environment.
- Experience presenting
- Ability to create meaningful reports and analysis uncovering root cause of operational issues.
About Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Canada, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media.