Analyst Long Range Product PlanningApply NowApply Later Job ID 972959BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 22, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Responsibilities:Support Strategic Plans and Metrics:
- Prepare analytics to help evolve the global, omnichannel product profile
- Assist manager(s) in moving work forward in specific and outlined areas of focus
- Collaborate and partner with other areas across Global Product Creation to inform decision-making through analytics
- Maintain global price list
- Develop an awareness of the global merchandise business, including knowledge of licensed, vertical, and flexible business models
Line-of-Sight Visibility and Critical Connection Across GPC
- Collaborate and build relationships with a broad audience of partners and partner groups
- Manage daily processes including important timelines, meeting notes and action items, and identify constrained resources, conflicting priorities, and scheduling issues
Cross-Functional Team Participation
- Create and maintain a positive team environment
- Contribute to a culture that fosters teamwork, creativity, and new ideas while driving results
- Maintain materials and related assets via a variety of platforms
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, including demonstrated influence, communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Excel, SharePoint/Collaboration Workspace)
- Experience in one or more areas of the retail industry
- Tableau and Keynote/PowerPoint proficiency
- Project management experience
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Additional Information:This job is located in Kissimmee, FL.
Our Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes healthcare (medical/ vision / dental) and retirement savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our cast member benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.