Asset Protection Manager, SafetyApply NowApply Later Job ID 993587BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 31, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Manager, Safety should have the ability to combine key technical skills with a firm understanding of how the business works. Demonstrates significant return on investment regarding Health, Safety and general risk mitigation programs. Ability to continuously assess, review and report critical information and key performance indicators with leadership and influence decision makers at the highest level.
- Responsible for developing and managing safety programs (business continuity, worker’s compensation, general liability, Occupational Safety, etc.)
- Responsible for creating compliance tools to ensure Safety programs are adhered to and maintained in accordance with Corporate Risk Management & Safety compliance requirements.
- Serves as the safety subject matter expert for the business and acts as a liaison between the Global AP/Risk team and Corporate Risk Management and Safety
- Consults on expense and capital projects that require operational safety oversight
- Support Operations and Legal in regulatory requirements and incident management
- 7+ years of senior safety program leadership or related retail risk management experience
- Proven to be a subject matter expert in risk mitigation contributing to the development of functional strategy
- Business Continuity/DR, CSP or ASP certifications are a plus
- Demonstrated attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong people and multi-project management skill set
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Demonstrate cross-functional collaboration leadership skills
- Ability to support complex problems of strategic importance for the organization.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Additional Information:Position is located in Orlando, FL.
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Shopping, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Shopping, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.