Assistant Brand MerchandiserApply NowApply Later Job ID 904345BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 20, 2022
Responsibilities:SOFTLINES OR HARDLINES MERCHANDISING
- Help create the product strategy for a collection of products or plans for several categories across all brand pillars
- Research, organize findings, assemble input from essential partners and prepare presentation decks, briefs and recaps for essential milestone meetings
- Establish perspective on what's working and why to consistently improve product line
- Demonstrate passion for consumer and product trends
- Provide all item set up information within designated global systems across vertical channels
- Attend cross functional team meetings to assist with the input/output of communication
- Coordinate samples among essential partners and room set ups for product showcases
- Manage updates and maintenance of the Brand Range Plan
- Prepare and maintain catalog of merchandise by quarter (photobooks)
- Achieve our diversity and inclusion goals through professional growth
- Help with other Brand Merchandising team projects as needed
- 1 years of progressive experience in Product or Brand Merchandising
- Interest in building a product line for a category or categories of business
- The ability to guide execution against a plan
- The ability to maintain relationships with essential partners
- Team Player – The ability to build collaborations across departments
- Passion for retail and brand merchandising
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated positive attitude with the ability to be responsive to feedback and pivot based on changing organization priorities
- Demonstrated personal initiative skills in the workplace, with willingness to learn new skills and processes
Required EducationAssociate's Degree or equivalent work experience
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.