Associate GPC Strategy ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 978265BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 18, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
This individual will work on the essential product development initiatives that will equip TWDC to unlock its next wave of short-term and long-term growth in products, while delivering innovation, increased value and leverage to the organization.
- Support Sustainable Strategies for Long Term Growth
- Guide progress on tasks related to global, consumer-led, and product-specific business strategies for priority projects, including support of strategy and planning efforts
- Assist manager(s) in moving work forward in specific and outlined areas of focus
- Partner with leaders to assess needs, outline approach, develop key messages, and create documentation
- Assistance in the creation of Senior Executive level communication across platforms (including PowerPoint and Keynote) with concise messaging
- Champion creative approaches to storytelling and visualization of materials
- Manage daily processes including important timelines, meeting notes and action items, and proactively identify constrained resources, conflicting priorities, and scheduling issues
- Maintain materials and related assets via a variety of platforms
- Develop a strong awareness of the global merchandise business, including knowledge of licensed, vertical, and flexible business models
- Line-of-Sight Visibility and Critical Connection Across GPC
- Collaborate and build effective relationships with a broad audience of important partners and partner groups
- Create a positive team environment
- Contribute to a culture that fosters teamwork, creativity, and new ideas
- 2+ years of experience in related field of study
- Strong communication skills, including demonstrated influence
- Project management skills
- Project management experience
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
- Excel and Keynote/PowerPoint proficiency
- College degree in related field
- Six Sigma Certifications and/or Change Agent experience
Additional Information:Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.