Associate, Licensing, Hardlines, Disney JrApply NowApply Later Job ID 939973BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 30, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Daily responsibilities to include licensee management, product approvals and Licensee communications
- Identify research needs to include: sales forecasting, trend research, competitors, retail shopping analysis
- Support manager in everyday responsibilities such as contract and amendment process, financial analyses, forecasting, strategy presentations, product line analysis and other projects for the category
- Work with Product Development to ensure OPA (Online Product Approval) comments are provided and help minimize disruption of our product launches
- Active contributor to a matrixed team including Franchise Licensing, Product Development, Finance, Integrated Retail, HR, Contract Administration & Franchise Marketing
- Help coordinate and set up milestone meetings with all partners
- Excellent Communication skills. Required Excel, Power Point / Keynote, Word, Outlook
- Managing a variety of projects / opportunities simultaneously independently
- 1+ years of experience in CPG marketing but not a requirement
- Licensing or toys experience ideal
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
Additional Information:This role is located in Orlando, FL
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
#CPGPJOBS #DPEPFLA #LI-HH2
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Merchandise Sourcing & Distribution, LLC, which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Merchandise Sourcing & Distribution, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.