Associate Manager, Creative Trend ForecastingApply NowApply Later Job ID 955923BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 14, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Research Macro Consumer Product Trend insights
- Research broad market insights to inform GPC teams about consumer and product macro trends
- Support the documentation, organization and synthesis of trend and consumer related content
- Support graphic design work that promotes consumer centricity and deepens understanding of consumer demographic and psychographic segments, including building consumer personas, generating social listening insights, and connecting broader trends to brand-specific consumers
- Assist and collaborate with worldwide trend network across relevant GPC teams to gather region, marketplace, consumer, and DE&I inputs to larger trending work
- Contribute to Key Long-Term Projects and Initiatives
- Support teams on important projects to promote inspiring, creative, design-led thinking
- Support brainstorming and ideation sessions in online lab and other environments
- Create decks and presentations
- Provide Line-of-Sight Visibility and Important Connection Across GPC
- Provide line-of-sight to Sr. Manager on relevant topics and work across team to action
- Contribute to important deliverables and projects related to GPC long-term plan and other executive presentations
- Support Cross-Functional Team Management
- Manage essential partnerships to support organization’s needs
- Maintain a positive team environment
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- 2+ years of experience in a related field
- Design background required: e.g. fluency in Photoshop, In Design (Adobe Creative Cloud) or design platforms
- Strong pulse on broader market, consumer, and cultural trends
- Familiarity with working in—or with—large matrixed organizations
- Capacity to contribute to development and delivery of presentations
- Team player, able to develop and nurture partnerships in highly-matrixed environment
- A curiosity to explore a constantly-evolving consumer marketplace, with an eagerness to be "in the weeds" exploring brands, consumers, and market trends
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- Advanced degree or certification in forecasting, design thinking, or other related areas of study
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.