Business Systems Analyst
Kissimmee, Florida, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 867062BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 13, 2021
Job Summary:As a Risk Management Systems Team member, the Business Systems Analyst is responsible for maintaining day-to-day claims systems support and project managing new technologies within Risk Management.
We are looking for a candidate who can get up to speed quickly, has a great attitude, and is passionate about support and service. This candidate is a team player who holds themselves accountable in their responsibilities, team partnership, business user support, and collaboration with internal and external partners. An ideal candidate believes the impossible is possible and can accomplish anything by asking the right questions and thinking outside the box.
- Manage projects of small to medium complexity to ensure business needs are met and completed within a defined schedule and budget.
- Work with vendors and internal partners on tasks to ensure that design, development, and testing are completed successfully for project implementations.
- Work collaboratively with users to understand business problems and opportunities for efficiencies and optimization. Then, analyze and present solution options.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve user-reported system issues, including data interface and functional issues.
- Act as the liaison between business users, IT technical personnel and vendors, to accurately articulate technical issues, business impact, and ensure timely resolution of issues and escalation of complex or critical business problems.
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience with identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving user-reported application issues. Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Ability to interpret business needs into application requirements and recommend solutions for enhancements.
- Ability to partner with Information Technology and 3rd party teams to test upgrades and changes to the environments.
- Ability to effectively communicate highly complex business and technology information with both internal and external contacts in both written and verbal formats.
- Ability to lead meetings and reach desired outcomes set for those meetings.
- Must be highly organized and capable of working on many tasks simultaneously.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams; understanding tasks and responsibilities; providing direction to users and vendors to complete work efforts.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to provide after-hours on-call support for client group in a team rotation, including weekends and holidays.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP).
- Proven experience with supporting applications: Riskonnect ClearSight, Business Intelligence, Edge, Chrome, and Java.
- Basic knowledge using reporting software such as Crystal Reports.
- Proven experience with supporting Interfaces, including outbound/inbound file transfers and web services.
- BS degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related Technology field.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.