Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Character Art 3D Intern (FL), DCPI - Spring 2018Apply Now Job ID 509719BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Date posted 12/05/2017
The Disney Professional Internships program offers a unique opportunity to explore the world of Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) in a seasonal, paid assignment with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. This position will start in January and go to May/June and is based in Orlando, FL.
**A portfolio is required as part of this application. A link to your portfolio must be displayed on your resume or attached as a PDF. Any other portfolio submissions may not be considered.**
Company OverviewFrom toys, apps and apparel to books and games, Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media brings our company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences, inspiring the imaginations of the young and young at heart.
Additional InformationInternship Eligibility:
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) to participate in the internship program OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)