Claims AsstApply NowApply Later Job ID 10005322 Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Jul. 29, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
This role reports to the Claims Support Operations - Support Manager and supports the day to day operations of the Guest Claims and/or Workers’ Compensation Departments. In addition, the candidate will participate in department projects and initiatives in an efficient and positive manner. This role requires confidentiality and is highly collaborative with Claims Representatives and Claims leadership along with other internal and external partners.
The qualified candidate must be able to provide administrative support for the Workers’ Compensation and Guest Claims departments. Must exhibit outstanding customer service skills with an understanding of the importance of brand management and confidentiality. Day-to-Day responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing confidential correspondence, collaborating with internal and external contacts, completing accurate incident intake data and returning calls daily. The qualified candidate must also be willing to provide outstanding service by participating in telephone coverage for both departments. The qualified candidate is expected to follow operational guidelines and ensure quality assurance and a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills including positive teamwork, courtesy, collaboration, and professional etiquette
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work with deadlines on a daily basis
- Ability to incorporate training into daily operations to assist teammates in full understanding of tasks, processes, and protocols
- Demonstrated flexibility to new processes
- Demonstrated ability to work in multiple computer programs and in a paperless claims environment
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail and confidentiality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self starter and independent thinker
- Familiarity with Walt Disney World property
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Florida 620 All-Lines Adjusters’ License
- Experience with Business Objects
- High school degree or equivalent
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.