Coordinator, FranchiseApply NowApply Later Job ID 886872BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 29, 2021
- Develop sales and marketing tool development, including: fact sheets, brand decks, sizzles and product updates.
- Work with content partners, Communications, Marketing and Third-Party Commercialization teams to ensure that all materials are approved.
- Manage Internal advertising approval process (OPA)
- Competitive analysis including tracking and providing updates
- Be the legal liaison to obtain all necessary clearances and maintenance of resource for all legal opinions and trademark filings
- Manage team meetings including scheduling, agenda generation and notes distribution. Assist on follow up.
- Develop team tools including calendars by franchise, deliverables calendar, content calendar, collecting presentations and sharing with teams
- Provide product support - partner with category and Asset Operations to obtain accurate and comprehensive product images and creative updates. Collect product for filmmaker meetings, presentations, PR needs
- Coordinate and participate in team brainstorms
- Manage content updates and screening process including generating attendee list, scheduling
- Support the daily development of franchise plans
- Manage ad hoc projects
- Support team with the development of presentation materials; proficiency in PowerPoint and Keynote is mandatory.
- Manage communication to Third-Party Commercialization, Publishing and Games teams regarding franchise updates, tools availability
- College Degree
- 1-2 years’ work experience in a related field
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive, dependable, flexible, detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to project manage and handle multiple deadlines
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Resourceful, innovative and responsive to change
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Power Point, Word, Keynote)
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.