Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Entertainment Systems Analytics Internship , Spring 2023Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10019155 Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney Imagineering Date posted Sep. 22, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Job Description – Entertainment Systems Analytics Internship
The Entertainment Systems Business Systems Analyst Intern is responsible for using their knowledge of software programs and business strategies to help DLE Systems maximize productivity, ensure security, and provide communication. Their duties include talking with management to determine their needs, coordinating with IT Security to audit and track application compliance. Also, to provide documentation or create software user stories based on the needs of DLE employees to help provide effective use of DLE Systems supported software and applications.
- Perform testing, review and analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software.
- Project development for tracking application enhancements.
- Project development for tracking break/fix operations.
- Review and understand feedback from IT Security, ISPS, and Auditing.
- Follow written requirements, verbal instructions, and pre-established guidelines to complete projects.
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and business knowledge.
- Work directly with LOB partners to understand the individual needs of the business.
- Use a variety of data analysis tools to discover potential improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to forge working relationships with a multitude of business partners.
- Ability to easily understand and act on highly technical concepts.
- Strong report writing and documentation skills.
- Strong computer skills in both Windows and Mac environments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge or some experience with Project management tools like Jira.
- Strong interest in Entertainment Industry
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student studying Computer Science, IT , or related field at an accredited college/university
About Walt Disney Imagineering:
Founded in 1952 as WED Enterprises to design and build the world’s first theme park — Disneyland — Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) is where imagination and creativity combine with cutting-edge technology to create unforgettable experiences. WDI is the creative force that imagines, designs and builds all Disney theme parks, resorts, attractions and cruise ships worldwide. Imagineering’s unique strength comes from its diverse global team of creative and technical professionals, who build on Disney’s legacy of storytelling to pioneer new forms of entertainment. The Imagineers who practice this unique blend of art and science work in more than 100 disciplines to shepherd an idea all the way from “blue sky” concept phase to opening day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Entertainment Productions, which is part of a business we call Walt Disney Imagineering.
Disney Entertainment Productions is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.