Franchise Manager - MarvelApply NowApply Later Job ID 870869BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 14, 2021
- Support development, communication and driving of long-term strategy for CPGP globally around the Marvel franchise that expands audiences and builds lifelong relationships with fans
- Conduct analysis to inform long-term franchise planning that aligns strategies across businesses to ensure optimization of revenue streams
- Help identify and guide additional opportunities for revenue across CPGP by identifying and engaging "white space," or untapped, opportunities for applicable franchises that can be used by multiple Lines of Businesses
- Help implement long-term strategy in partnership with embedded CPGP Franchise teams on franchise efforts
- Be the project manager for franchise planning, marketing implementation and sales execution, to ensure alliance with CPGP Franchise strategy and goals
- Help establish clear Franchise KPIs and ensure efforts across CPGP align with and meet these KPIs
- Facilitate communication of CPGP Franchise strategy to CPGP LOBs
- Support creation of presentations to communicate strategies to CPGP partners
- Build relationships with content partners and Franchise teams across TWDC, and within CPGP globally
- Ensure CPGP product and storytelling experiences stay true to brand/franchise stories, characters and creative intent
- Promote best practices and knowledge sharing across CPGP globally
- Partner with Synergy and Communications teams on Franchise efforts
- 7 years’ experience in marketing or brand management roles with global mindset, working in a world-class organization
- Develop strategies for new projects and content
- Collaborate across an organization
- Comfortable working through a matrix structure to achieve the end solution
- Presentation experience to senior executives and large groups
- Bachelor of Science or Arts required; Major in consumer marketing, business, or similar field’s preferred; or equivalent experience
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.