Franchise ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 983704BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 02, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
You will report to the Senior Manager or Director, Franchise Development.
- Manage the annual development of global franchise plans with strategic ideation and project-speciﬁc execution
- Drive sales tool development including global pitch decks, sizzle development, fact sheets, and more
- Cultivate and nurture a strong relationship with Commercial business team to support and drive strategy development, licensee relationships, pitches, marketing planning and activation
- Point of contact for content providers
- Guiding and ensuring brand relevance
- Develop the calendar, identify strategic priorities and provide franchise/brand oversite
- Respond to social trends and new advancements to integrate into platforms
- Partner with key licensees and retailers to bring programs to life
- Work with cross-company partners to promote agreement and outstanding execution of business strategies
- Play important role in global communication to ensure alignment on business strategies
- Partner with integrated retail to execute strategic product programs across all tiers
- Bring presentation delivery to licensees, retailers and company partners
- Manage budget development
- Present and socialize franchise marketing plans and pitches to multiple size audiences
- 5+ years prior brand management, franchise strategy development and marketing experience
- Passion for Disney and classic characters
- Master of all things Keynote
- Social media ﬂuency
- Developed ability to track fashion trends, brand marketing projects, focused on pop culture in general.
- Insight into human behavior, millennial and gen-z trends, and an instinct for popular culture
- Work independently
- Experience working in marketing at fashion/lifestyle brand or major retailer
- Presentations and collaboration with multiple partners and audiences
- Organize and manage projects
- Decision-making abilities
- Desire for collaboration and experience developing partnerships
- Proﬁciency in business analysis
- Work in flexible and fast-paced environment
- BA or BS required
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
This role is based in Orlando, FL.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.