Logistics System Process & Integration ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 772298BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 25, 2021
This position will be part of the global Supply Chain Logistics leadership team that manages the flow of information and product for multiple The Walt Disney Company businesses; optimizing costs and resources while meeting customer service policy commitments.
The Systems & Process Integration Manager is responsible for identifying, creating and analyzing business process flows, master data requirements and user requirements as it pertains to logistics business practices and technology solution, in line with the corporate strategy as well as contributing to the customer business strategy and plans. This leader is also responsible for all systems user requirements gathering and documentation, logistics optimization projects and LOB engagement, logistics business intelligence design and implementation, daily and dashboard reporting and system data integrity.
The Senior Systems & Process Integration Manager will be responsible to analyzing The Walt Disney Company annual transportation spend and propose services and projects that optimize cost and processes of the entire functional life cycle of a shipment through utilization of system tools and processes, while tracking and delivering on ROI value.
Responsibilities:Logistics Systems Business Requirements Owner (User Stories)
- Lead and partner with the business, technology teams and 3PLs to define software requirements to fulfill business strategies
- Facilitate, elicit, gather and receive sign-off with internal clients, ERP and WMS, logistics regional teams, external carriers and service providers to define requirements
- Create the business requirements documentation which aligns the high level business process to functional designs using standard requirement and modeling techniques
- Decide when to deviate from standard processes by client or region
- Ensure alignment/ agreement across all regions (and adjacent functions if required)
- Ensure testability and traceability of business requirements
- Understanding and documenting the “as is” environment to provide functional expertise and knowledge of the existing business practices as well as reconciling those requirements (“to be”) to system or process capabilities and provides practical solutions to business problems and issues (business process and or systems changes)
- Approval to proceed group member (iterations, re-evaluation)
- Project/RM Analysis
- Analyze transportation spend and propose services and projects that optimize cost through utilization of system tools and processes
- Analyze and maintain logistics models to support service policy metrics for our Clients (e.g. estimated landed cost estimates/actual, cycle time, alternative transit costs, etc.)
- Operational feasibility – strategic fit, who benefits, can we support, cost ownership, labor and processes
- Prioritization in RM queue, Release schedule sign-off
- Project/RM Proposal Owner
- Cost ownership discussions
- Financial savings value proposition, logistics finance sign-off if CAPEX
- Project Lead/Delivery owner
- EBS solution design sign-off
- Agile testing partnership with EBS, iterations and sign-offs
- UAT lead and use-case creation
- Tracking, CIP and delivering on ROI value
- LOB Engagement Owner
- Business requirements sign-off
- Project approval of ROI and finance sign-off
- Release schedule sign-off and status updates
- Responsible for the management of the data warehouse and business intelligence solution
- BI (business intelligence) data collection, analysis, presentation and dissemination
- Establish and align regional metrics with the overall organizational metrics
- Create and maintain the Logistics Client service policy metrics, scorecards and dashboard
- Create and maintain the Logistics Supply Chain Partner service policy metrics, scorecards and dashboard
- Setup, functional test all reporting and maintain reporting requirements documentation, configuration, user acceptance and training program
- Ad hoc data requests, sql queries
- Own logistics partner dashboards for data accuracy, timeliness, completeness and improvement process owner
- Interface prototypes format owner
- Own systems configuration of carriers, lanes, rates and associated commitments
- Provide leadership and guidance to establish strong culture of trust, problem solving, innovation, ownership and respect in the team and from our clients
- 5 plus years experience with ORACLE OTM or equivalent.
- Good understanding of relational database theory and technology, including experience of using Structures Query Language (SQL) and T-SQL.
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of the logistics value chain and industry applications.
- Functional and technical expertise in logistics management processes
- Experience of designing, implementing and administering databases and database systems
- A good understanding of Data Architecture Principles and Practices.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving to assess logistics opportunities and provide actionable outcome based solutions
- Strong partnership and communication skills
- Develop deep expertise in complex application functionality
- Can lead, plan and facilitate effective brain storming sessions
- Strong organization, prioritization, and time management skills; ability to multi task
- Demonstrate process flow mapping skills
- Ability to deliver analysis and data on operational performance
- Understands how core processes deliver value and meet the organization’s defined business objectives
- BS in Business Administration, Information systems/Computer Science or Supply Chain/Logistics Management
- Certification in project management (PMP), Business analysis (CBAP), ITIL, Six Sigma and supply chain a plus.
- MS, MBA degree: Systems Engineering, Quality and Reliability of Systems, Supply Chain Management a plus
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Merchandise Sourcing & Distribution, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Merchandise Sourcing & Distribution, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.