Manager - Fiscal Planning & AnalyticsApply NowApply Later Job ID 978270BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 23, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
Through analysis of P&L business performance data to include measurements like retail analytics and SKU productivity, you will work with senior leadership, department heads, and team members to use data to guide the success of the organization.
- Forecast and budget by title
- Perform analysis on title acquisitions
- Utilize competitive database (NPD) to inform decisions
- Assist on budget, forecast, and 5 Year Strat plan deliverables
- Pull sales information and perform sales analytics for business finance needs
- Serve as primary contact for sales and inventory data with global distributors
- Deliver Sales update and review
- Bridge to IT for reporting systems
- Report weekly on title level retailer POS
- Work with Finance to produce monthly title by title forecast
- 3+ years of experience in a financial role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of finance, forecasting, and budgeting preferred
- Experience with Retail Merchandising, Planning, and Buying preferred
- Familiarity with Tableau is preferred
- Previous experience in publishing preferred
- Analytical skillset
Required EducationBachelor's Degree
Additional Information:This position is located in Orlando, FL.
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.