Manager, Licensing - Girl Toy - Disney/PixarApply NowApply Later Job ID 932872BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 26, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
You will oversee a group of product categories and licensees with the goal of meeting predetermined revenue targets and growth goals. This posting is for current and upcoming roles within the Licensing team franchises. You will report to the Sr. Manager of Licensing.
- Fiscal responsibility for Toy categories to include annual budget planning and quarterly revenue forecasting
- Develop toy line architecture and segmentation strategy while maintaining a three year road map
- Provide licensee/product information to support marketing, brand presentations and sales meetings
- Partner with Product Development team to innovate & bring to market compelling new toy product for categories managed.
- Research and understand competitive landscape through market trends, consumer trends, retailer and industry need
- Strategize and analyze accounts (licensee and retailer) performance and develop growth goals that are aligned with Disney Consumer Products plans
- Manage all licensee portfolios (contract negotiation, data management, approvals, submissions, and promotion/advertising) and daily relationship with licensees
- Ensure licensee products reflect Disney quality and brand/property goals
- Build team-oriented relationships with other CPGP franchise teams to develop opportunities of coordination with other categories, lines of business and departments and cross-promotional opportunities
- Experience with brand positioning and business development function
- Handle several assignments simultaneously
- Keynote, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Two or more years of toy manufacture experience
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years or more experience
Additional Information:Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This position will be based in Celebration, Florida
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.