Marketing ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 889596BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 23, 2021
Working with the Senior Manager, develop marketing strategy for, and manage, publishing franchises, series, and titles with a focus on adult fiction titles while aligning with overall publishing brand strategies
- Align our teams including Comms, PR, Sales, and Retail Marketing to ensure that all trade and consumer facing strategies are seamlessly integrated
- Build strategy for owned (social, email, web) and paid (Amazon, social, third-party) messaging with all teams
- Align with TWDC lines of business (Disney+, Consumer Products, National Geographic, etc.) to provide promotional synergies and marketing partnerships
- Compile marketing information and assets required for marketing and sales materials and manage process through to delivery
- Create sell sheets, Amazon Plus pages, and other materials (applying Marketing Creative )
- Bring assets (ads, sell sheets, covers, photos, etc.) to partners
- Set school and library priorities and work with our teams to build
- Lead copywriting and copyediting for all marketing materials
- Input campaign details and spends into internal systems (i.e., Pubs)
- Manage marketing relationships with essential Licensing and International partners
- Partner with Sales and Digital/eComm on metadata creation and optimization
- Manage imprint presence at events
- Manage operational aspects of marketing budget.
- 5+ years experience in a marketing role, working with adult fiction books
- Digital and Social Media experience
- Willingness to travel domestically
- Bachelors Degree
Additional Information:Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.