Merchandise AssociateApply NowApply Later Job ID 978266BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 26, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Partner with Manager to support the Amazon business by managing daily tasks around assortment creation, product availability, and sales/inventory reporting
- Manage important milestone calendar, ensuring requirements are met to help deliver our merchandise strategy for Amazon, and on-time assortment upload for launch dates
- Analyze sales to understand opportunities by franchise/category to increase productivity and efficiencies of SKUs
- Partner with Buying, Merchandise Planning and Sourcing teams to support the Amazon assortment and strategy
- Develop quarterly assortment plans
- Monitor and action on Amazon Seller Support issues, customer feedback/comments and returns
- Participate in weekly cross functional meetings to support the business
- Manage daily within Amazon Seller Central, including:
- Item upload
- Catalogue refinement
- Item maintenance
- Troubleshoot stranded inventory
- Shipping process
- 3 years of experience with an Ecommerce or Specialty retailer in a product support role
- Amazon Seller Central product upload experience
- Experience conducting analysis (sales & inventory analysis)
- Work within a team environment
- High level of computer competency with a focus on Excel (can perform complex functions)
- Bachelor's Degree
Additional Information:Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This position is located in Orlando, FL
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.