Operations AssociateApply NowApply Later Job ID 791748BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States; Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 26, 2021
The role of Operations Associate is a specialist that will support a franchise focused Global Project Creation Team.
- Provide broad project management support to the Design teams to ensure milestones are achieved based on the Global Product Creation, Product to Market development calendar
- Actively participate in milestone meetings, escalating when deliverables are in jeopardy
- Own SEA (Sensitive Early Asset) distribution process for 3D following all guidelines as outlined by the Sensitive Information Protection team
- Manage Legal, Business Affairs, Trademark and Music clearances for use on product
- Continually evaluate processes, identifying opportunities to maximize efficiencies and leverage technology whenever possible
- Partner with Operations counterparts to ensure collaborative line of sight
- Partner with Games and Publishing teams
- Minimum 2+ years project management experience, preferably in a Retail or Manufacturing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to Project Management Software
- PowerPoint and or Keynote experience
- Detail oriented, highly organized
- Innovative, strategic thinker
- Solution-oriented, problem solver
- Team player
- College degree
- Project Management certification a plus
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.