Product Analyst - shopDisneyApply NowApply Later Job ID 864326BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 18, 2021
You will report to the Manager, Product Management.
- Create detailed requirements and acceptance criteria for solutions that meet goals and provide high-quality experiences for Guests
- Facilitate backlog grooming, tech estimations, sprint planning and scrums, coordinating with tech leads and project managers and scrum masters to meet sprint deliverables and ensure high-velocity sprints
- Support feature launches with go-to-market plans, user acceptance testing and regular communications to project partners
- Partner with the product design and copywriting teams to ensure creative assets developed for a feature align with its strategic vision
- Inform the priority of and manage feature/bug requests, in partnership with other members of the Product Management team and with partners
- Manage feature requirements and user stories within multiple Agile backlogs and throughout the Agile development lifecycle
- Support the team with documentation, industry research, project logistics, testing, and general coordination of feature launches/enhancements
- Work with important partners (Product Design, Technology, Legal, Site Merchandising, Marketing, Operations) to translate and manage scope expectations across Direct to Consumer Retail to provide a seamless Guest experience
- Consult with other teams on essential integration aspects to provide a smooth hand-off and minimal impact to ongoing operations
- Collaborate on best practices, processes and artifacts that create efficient implementation and sustainment of operations
- Champion the digital experience, advocating on the Guest's behalf and working diligently to create a first-class experience for Disney Guests
- Understand Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- 3+ years of experience working in the digital industry, with experience delivering features for mobile app and web
- Experienced Analyst, supporting Technology teams to bring value with input from many partners
- Experience in analytics and working with a matrix organization
- Use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases
- Experience working with others to achieve relevant results, and collaboration with cross function partners
- Education and experience in a technical discipline (computer science, software engineering, decision science, AI/ML)
- Retail/consumer products eCommerce experience
- Bachelor's degree
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Merchandise Sourcing & Distribution, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Merchandise Sourcing & Distribution, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.