Project Associate - Product DevelopmentApply NowApply Later Job ID 979914BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 25, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Responsibilities:In this role, you will:
- Provide product development support to various global book licensees and all "part work" licensees
- Route high volume of product and marketing submissions in Online Product Approvals (OPA), synthesizing feedback from creative teams so that licensees have a clear understanding of the changes they need to make in order for their products to be approved by creative stakeholders
- Establish relationships with internal DPW creative teams in various countries in order to stay educated about Art, Editorial, and Design guidelines for all franchises, including Disney, Lucasfilm, Marvel, Pixar and Nat Geo
- Provide support to licensees with day-to-day inquiries, which are related to systems, creative/assets and process/schedule. Work with Commercialization team as well as Creative Operations manager to address concerns/issues that arise
- Communicate guidelines to licensees through daily email exchanges and occasional meetings that include members of those same creative teams when extra guidance is needed by a licensee
Basic Qualifications:You will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience with project management
- Excellent relationship building skills
- At least 2 years’ experience working with creative teams
- Ability to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
Additional Information:This position is located in Orlando, FL.
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.