Retail Graphic Project CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 879066BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 10, 2021
Project Coordinator to support the Retail Creative team. This position will report to the Retail Creative manager and support Retail Creative Lead and Retail Creative Designers.
- Support the Retail Creative Manager and Design Lead in coordinating production and installation of storewide graphic packages to support over 300 retail locations for Domestic Theme Parks and Resorts
- Support Retail Creative team with managing checkbook (budget), placing purchase orders, and tracking invoices Responsible for ensuring timely communication when scheduling vendors for production, deliveries, and installations
- Responsible for managing office supply levels, placing orders, and coordinating deliveries for all relevant inventory
- Assist Retail Creative team with in-house printing, production, deliveries, and installations as needed.
- Act as a point person for vendors with orders, receiving, installation scheduling and overnight installs
- Work with Retail Creative Manager and Design Lead with sourcing new vendors and materials to support the needs of the business
- 1-3 years of clerical, administrative, and/or sourcing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable in a hands-on production environment (printing, cutting, assembling and delivery) and have a high attention to detail
- Must have a valid US driver’s license and must be comfortable driving a cargo van
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs. with the ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Must have flexible schedule with the ability to work overnights and early mornings as needed
- Self-motivated team player with positive attitude
- Experience working in a graphic production environment
- Basic understanding of large format printers and printing software
- Previous retail or merchandising experience
- Proven knowledge of The Walt Disney Company including their policies and procedures
- Desire to learn new software as needed
Required EducationHigh school diploma or equivalent
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.