Senior Manager, Go-to-Market Operations – Global Product DevelopmentApply NowApply Later Job ID 10042626 Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 03, 2023
Senior Manager, Go-to-Market Operations – Global Product Development
Lead with us at The Walt Disney Company as the Senior Manager of Go to Market Operations in Global Product Development. Reporting to the Director of Vertical Operations & Long-Range Product Planning, you'll unlock and enable crucial product development initiatives that will equip us to realize short-term and long-term growth in products, while we deliver innovation, increased value, and leverage to the organization. This role will be responsible for a team where we are focused on critical timeline aspects of product creation for a globally leveraged product line, including the management of the product go-to-market calendar and project management across multiple functions within the organization and outside of it.
On any given day, as the Senior Manager, Go to Market Operations you might:
- Drive Product Creation and Development Product to Market Calendar
- Manage Product to Market Processes and Ways of Working
- Provide Line of Sight & Critical Connection Across Global Product and Consumer Products Games & Publishing (CPGP)
- Build and Engage a Highly Effective Team to Unlock Value
You Will Have:
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful at this job:
- 6+ years demonstrated success in leading moderate to complex operations and projects across teams in a collaborative, effective manner
- Experience in retail, product development, merchandise, or Consumer Packaged Goods
- Outstanding communication skills and capacity to develop and deliver presentations, including demonstrated competency in crafting strong, visually compelling decks and materials
- Expertise in project management with ability to balance shifting priorities to manage and deliver complex projects on time
- Proven analytical capabilities and organizational capacity
- Experience building effective and skilled teams and cross-team collaboration
- Familiarity with working in—or with—large matrixed organizations
- Proven track record of building positive relationships with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional ability to proactively identify issues and problems and activate against solutions
- Excellent at written and verbal communication, including the ability to influence decisions
- Ability to balance the big picture strategy and solutions with a detail-oriented approach
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
This position is located in Kissimmee, FL.
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities, and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Dev & Creative, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Dev & Creative is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.