Senior Manager - Guest ClaimsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 849190BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 09/14/2021
- Create and facilitate a culture where cast members can bring their best to work every day and where business challenges are met with a spirit of collaboration and willingness to question the status quo
- Demonstrate transformative leadership by developing and implementing sound business strategies for optimizing people, processes, systems, and culture to accelerate business performance and drive engagement
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership skills, taking a concept and driving to implementation
- Adapt quickly to change and display flexibility and agility when faced with challenges or ambiguity
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders – executive and operational partners, vendors, excess carriers, and regulatory agencies
- Drive results through strategic business planning and implementation
- Identify opportunities for cost control and optimization
- Observe industry trends and business needs and consistently evaluate operational processes
- Interpret and utilize performance metrics and operational indicators to motivate and enhance overall team performance
- Maintain compliance with state, federal, and industry guidelines
- Recognize and respond to incidents that have significant exposure
- Manage claim-level financials and oversee department budget
- Oversee adherence to excess policies and reporting requirements
- Florida 620 adjuster license in good standing
- Proactive communicator with strong written, verbal, and presentation skills who can interface effectively at all levels of the Company and can appropriately influence business results through negotiation, persuasion, and personal presence
- Ability to demonstrate and exercise excellent judgment where safety is the first priority
- Proven ability to deliver concise but informative written summaries in memo and presentation format, with appropriate usage of professional grammar
- Display and role model inclusive behaviors, showing respect for the value of diverse viewpoints, culture, styles, and experience of people
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to manage and effectively prioritize multiple diverse objectives with a keen attention to detail
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM) Designation
- Proven Third Party Administrator or Employer Self-Administered auto and general liability claims handling
- Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of 10 years of progressive leadership experience in insurance, risk management, safety, or related businesses
- MBA or equivalent
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.