Senior Merchandise Presentation SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID 10013671 Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 06, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Title: SENIOR MERCHANDISE PRESENTATION SPECIALIST
Reports to: Area Manager - Merchandise Presentation
- Responsible for the day-to-day accountabilities in assigned locations, including merchandising multiple locations, leading projects, events, and teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks and understand key performance indicators of the business to make sound business decisions
- Maintain current project/day-to-day floor set schedule, window installations, signage roll-out and store development calendar
- Possess strong communication skills with the ability to engage with all levels and partners with the business.
- Support the creative process of developing windows and location interiors concepts to implementation, with direction
- Accountable for meeting timelines and deliverables based on strategic plans and daily needs of the business.
- Responsible for timely communication related to daily activities to cross functional teams; daily or weekly based on business needs
- Manage and maintain routine budget, supporting purchase order process, including data entry
- Assist in the implementation of key merchandise initiative floor sets and propping *Required to attend all floor sets
- Execute and maintain Merchandise Presentation Standards (product placement, adjacencies, photo documentation and windows)
- Attend weekly cross functional meetings, location walks to support strategic planning and merchandising standards.
- Maintain Merchandise Presentation shop, event or project by proper organization of company assets (hardware, fixtures, offsite storage.)
- Able to work independently with a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Provide informal guidance to new team members
- Full knowledge and compliance of all company policies, practices and procedures
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years Retail and Visual Merchandising experience
- Experience or equivalent knowledge of retail store operations
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Exhibit and maintain consistent and high-quality work ethic
- Self-motivated, with a commitment to succeed
- Proven positive attitude and the spirit of a team player
- Knowledge of fixture suites and hardware packages
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated computer proficient, including Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to create and implement planograms
This role is located in Orlando, FL.
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Dev & Creative, which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Dev & Creative is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.