Senior Product Integrity AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 840013BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Sep. 30, 2021
Responsibilities:This role focuses on initiatives for the food, health and beauty businesses across the enterprise.
- Provide technical insight and expertise guidance with regards to food, health, cosmetics and personal care products
- Review and approve products submissions to assure food, health, cosmetics and personal care product submissions comply with quality, safety and regulatory standards and document corrective actions as necessary
- Provide standardized risk assessment on new product categories and products that present safety and regulatory compliance concerns
- Provide training in safety and quality compliance requirements and procedures for key stakeholders, both internal and external, including on-boarding of new licensees, vendors and cross functional and global partners
- Recall Coordinator, key lead, on the crisis management team for food, health, cosmetics and personal care products for both licensed and vertical
- Monitor the Product Integrity FHB email and evaluate the content on the PI Portal to ensure the information is up-to-date and consistent with the Program requirements as it pertains to O&O and Commercialization businesses
- Consumables PI key contact for approval system updates, enhancements and efficiencies
- Builds and maintains effective professional relationships with internal and external business teams
- Analyzes and communicates impact of regulatory changes to non-technical stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years in a food, health, cosmetics or personal care quality assurance or regulatory role at a CPG company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team driven atmosphere remaining flexible to work independently as needed
- Candidate must exhibit attention to detail and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated consistency, professionalism and responsibility required
- Problem solving /solution-oriented mindset
- Knowledge of FDA/USDA/CPSC and global consumables regulations (knowledge where to go) is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications: Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Preferred candidate has experience working on a cross-functional team for a CPG company with demonstrated understanding of quality management principles, regulatory compliance and/or manufacturing practices
- Proven analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and cross-functionally
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes for various foods, cosmetics and/or personal care products
- Food safety experience
- Familiarity with content management system Word Press, Box, MS Teams
- Fluency in a foreign language a plus
Required EducationBachelor of Science or Associate Degree in related food/personal care field
Preferred EducationCandidates with a Food Science, Chemistry or Biology background preferred. Candidates with experience in food or personal care or CPG quality assurance or regulatory preferred
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.