Senior Project Manager - Operations Consumer ProductsApply NowApply Later Job ID 906698BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 01, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Sr Project Manager, Operations CP will partner with Content Providers, and essential company partners including 3rd Party Commercialization, Franchise, Brand Merchandising, Creative Design and Product Design. You will oversee both Creative Design and Product Design operations. You will report to Manager, or Sr Manager, Operations Consumer Products.
- Manage a franchise-focused team of Creative Design and Product Design Operations specialists
- Establish timelines and manage projects to meet key milestones based on Needs and Assets, and Product To Market (PTM) calendars
- Facilitate milestone meetings, employing strategies for strategic meeting management
- Escalate when deliverables are off calendar
- Strategic and solution-oriented approach
- Manage SEA (Sensitive Early Asset) process following all SIP (Sensitive Information Protection) guidelines
- Manage Legal/BA/Trademark/Music clearance process for Creative Design and Product Design
- Partner with Games and Publishing teams when needed
- Evaluate processes to maximize efficiencies in ways of working leveraging technology
- Build relationships with global partners
- Influence and direct work of others with or without formal authority
- Participate in team's development, ensuring team members receive training and performance feedback
- 3+ years project management experience or related work experience
- Communicate with all partners, including to executives internal and external to department
- Proficiency with PC and Mac office and data management software programs
- Juggle and prioritize projects and tasks
- Keep detailed and accurate records
- Collaborate and build relationships with teams
- Team player that works cooperatively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions
- Flexible to handle multiple projects
- Manage daily work-flow and timelines
- Bachelor's Degree in a related subject
- PMP certification
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
This role is based in Orlando, FL.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.