Sourcing Compliance AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 10030136 Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 31, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
JOB TITLE: Analyst, Sourcing Compliance
REPORT TO: Sourcing Compliance Manager
SOURCING COMPLIANCE & OPERATIONS is part of Disney Parks Experiences and Products and functions within the Global Product Creation (GPC) organization. The GPC organization is focused on merchandise strategy, product design/innovation, merchandise sourcing and supplier compliance. Through these centers of excellence, we deliver high quality, innovative products that are safe and responsibly sourced to consumers in all retail channels around the world, while supplying a unique guest experience. Sourcing Compliance & Operations (SCO) cultivates a thriving team and strong partnerships around the world and collaborates with best-in-class suppliers to consistently evolve our quality, sustainability, and risk management initiatives to drive productivity and profitability through strong internal/external relationships and proactive mitigation of cost drivers. SCO manages the supplier lifecycle ensuring ethical sourcing and brand protection across merchandise and non-merchandise categories and oversees the onboarding, exiting, licensing and compliance of suppliers. The team works towards continuously improving supplier relationships and cultivation of global and cross-functional partnerships.
As the Analyst, Sourcing Compliance you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day International Labor Standards (ILS) Program requirements for multiple Business Units (BU) including processing Facility and Merchandise Authorization (FAMA) applications, ILS audit submissions, and maintaining accurate information in multiple databases. You will also be responsible for responding to questions or inquiries regarding the ILS Program from suppliers and BU partners in a timely manner.
- Manage the day-to-day ILS Program requirements for multiple BU’s including ensuring timely completion of the processing of FAMA applications and ILS audit submissions.
- Maintain accurate supplier, facility and relationship information in multiple databases.
- Address inquiries from suppliers and BU partners regarding ILS Program requirements and other communications.
- Manage/assist with a variety of concurrent projects and tasks as needed
- Problem Solving
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional partners (including executive levels)
- Sense of urgency and highly detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate instructions and complex information clearly
- Ability and desire to be flexible, adapt to change and grow with the organization
- Ability to standardize and streamline workflows and processes with existing and new tools
- Advanced skills in Excel, SharePoint and TEAMS
- Moderate skills in database management, Office 365 suite of tools, Smartsheet, Power Apps, DocuSign
- Lead team member(s) through all aspects of supplier compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in the Corporate Social Responsibility, Social Compliance and/or Sustainability sector a plus.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Merchandise Sourcing & Dist., LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Merchandise Sourcing & Dist., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.