Sr Mgr-Operations Consumer ProductsApply NowApply Later Job ID 906697BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 15, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
The Sr Manager, Operations CP will partner with Content Providers, and essential company partners including 3rd Party Commercialization, Franchise, Brand Merchandising, Creative Design and Product Design. You will oversee both Creative Design and Product Design operations and Studio Relations for Consumer Products.
You will report to Director, Operations Consumer Products.
- Oversee multiple complex franchises and cross segment partners while leading a team of both Creative Design and Product Design Operations specialists
- Use experience in both Creative Design and Product Design Operations to maximize the efficiency and optimization of processes to support development
- Product design through the development cycle
- Oversee operations for Creative Design functions including the development of style guides, creation of character art and miscellaneous creative projects from planning to final delivery
- Oversee operations for Product Design functions to support all channels of distribution including Licensed, Owned and Operated and Flexible Business Models
- Oversee Legal/BA/Trademark/Music clearance process for Creative Design and Product Design
- Collaborate with Content providers, 3rd Party Commercialization, Franchise, Regions
- Evaluate processes to maximize efficiencies by using technology
- Lead a team of ten’s development, ensuring team members receive training, guidance and performance feedback
- Liaise on behalf of GPC regarding diversity and inclusion and cultural sensitivities as related to Creative Design and Product Design
- Build all aspects of Studio Relations on behalf of GPC with content providers
- Manage the Needs and Assets process in partnership with team members
- Provide resolutions to achieve strategic goals
- Represent the GPC team's needs at Studio legacy meetings
- Collaborate and partner with Games and Publishing Studio Relation leads to improve cross business view
- Partner with global teams to ensure all are receiving story updates and assets
- 7+ years in Project Management leadership role
- Experience leading a team
- Dynamic personality able to engage with business partners
- Communicate with all partners, including to executives
- A focus on building relationships through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- Decision-making, analytical and organizational skills
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing deliverables on multiple projects
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
This role is located in Orlando, FL
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.