Supply Chain AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 745402BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 07, 2020
- Assist with/facilitate identification of supply chain optimization opportunities, develop recommendations to close performance gaps, and assist with implementation. Includes the use of technology to streamline workload and improve data management.
- Provide data analysis support for studies/projects. Review findings/recommendations with project leaders and, as requested, present to executive leadership.
- Issue standard and ad hoc reports to the Supply Chain Engineering team and business leadership.
- Work with supply chain partners on process, data management and reporting challenges.
- 1-3 years minimum experience in Supply Chain Management or related field
- Demonstrated ability to drive business results
- Ability to partner and work effectively in a global environment
- Demonstrated expertise in using data management tools (Access, SQL, and/or similar)
- Experience with Visual Basic a plus
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent influencing and partnering skills
- Experience operating an SI&OP process, with process creation or refinement preferred
- Knowledge of inventory and planning strategies and methodologies
- Familiarity with the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model
- Understanding and practical experience measuring and analyzing supply chain key performance indicators and history of recommending actions to improve performance
- Experience analyzing distribution and transportation networks to include design and operations
- 2-3 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field a plus
- Supply Chain certificates/continuing education (CSCMP, APICS, other) a plus
- Data management training/certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.