Supply Chain Sr AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 879211BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 11/24/2021
The Walt Disney World Supply Chain Transformation team is responsible for identifying, developing, and implementing large scale business strategies across a multi-year transformation roadmap. We work with partners across the organization and benchmark best-in-class leaders to continue to drive game-changing opportunities across Walt Disney World.
This Sr. Analyst position will play a key role in the Merchandise Supply Chain Transformation program, supporting new and ongoing projects through interpretation of data and predicting business impacts of new scenarios on the Walt Disney World supply chain.
- Provide analytical decision making support for the Supply Chain team
- Lead projects through from start to finish, including: scoping, executing analysis, and presenting results to clients with limited guidance from a project lead
- Develop complex, technical models and multi variable analysis
- Interpret analysis results into actionable recommendations
- Elevate project risks and potential limitations of model inputs and outputs
- Create persuasive communications and visuals, using data as a foundation for the story
- Proactively identify new opportunities and estimate value, assist with prioritization
- Collaborate with internal team and partners to drive initiatives forward
- Demonstrate flexibility as project timelines and goals shift throughout the process
- Mentor/provide guidance to entry level analysts by sharing subject matter expertise and being a thought partner on analytical approach and calculations
- Think strategically through work streams, connecting the dots with other initiatives
- Support the business through times of change by demonstrating positivity and resilience
- 4+ years of related experience
- Ability to make decisions with minimal guidance while managing multiple projects/analysis in varying stages of progress
- Efficacy in communicating complex ideas clearly and influencing leadership
- Solid project and time management techniques
- Ability to work with leaders at all levels to coordinate team efforts
- Advanced skills using MS Excel, R, SAS, or other statistical tools
- General database use extracting/accessing data – MS Access, Snowflake, SQL, Python, other
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and work effectively within a matrix organization and project environment (e.g. Agile)
- Strong sense of responsibility, independence, ownership and pride in delivering quality results, and understanding the business impacts
- Understanding of Supply Chain principles and strategies
- Experience driving work streams within a large scale project
- Minimum 4 years of related experience in a professional environment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an analytical fields such as Supply Chain Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Simulation, or related field.
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.