Systems Application Developer (DLE)
Kissimmee, Florida, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 861756BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Oct. 07, 2021
Job Summary:The Systems Application Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming application for Disney Live Entertainment. They also support and install software applications/operating systems.
- Test, review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
- Project development for application enhancements
- Project development for break/fix operations
- Database development
- Review and understand legacy code
- Follow written requirements, verbal instructions and pre-established guidelines to complete projects
- 4 years of experience in Ruby on Rails development.
- 3 years of experience in Database and web application development.
- 3 years of experience in MySQL. Experience in Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) activities.
- Microsoft .NET technologies (ASP VB.NET) and AngularJS (v1.0/2.0) with Visual Studio. API, JSON file, jQuery, CSS development.
- Microsoft SQL Server (2012 and above) development – SSIS, SSRS, SSAS - with T-SQL queries and stored procedures writing.
- NodeJS, C#, React, and Typescript experience.
- Experience managing and supporting cloud infrastructure.
- Comfortable working with legacy code. Source control tool proficiency (i.e. TFS, JIRA, GitHUB etc..).
- 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Microsoft TFS or Agile tool experience
- Agile Certified
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Entertainment Productions, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Entertainment Productions is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.