Wholesale Coordinator - Plush TeamApply NowApply Later Job ID 972456BR Location Kissimmee, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 05, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
This role will support the Wholesale team for assigned accounts. Operation functions include purchase order management and internal and retailer systems maintenance. Position to work closely with Wholesale accounts and cross functional partners including but not limited to Sales, Brand Merchandising, Sourcing, Trade, Logistics, and IT.
This position will report to the Wholesale Manager.
- Maintain purchase order accuracy, maintenance and track purchase order delivery.
- Validate information on Sales orders by using a systems generated report.
- Responsible for managing assortment sheet updates, item setup, and PO creation process in company database system. Sets up assortments with outside company to generate UPCs.
- Review EDI transmissions from retailers and validates orders against assortment sheet.
- Maintain orders for stores and .com and work closely with teams to revise POs as needed.
- Create and maintain Attribute sheet to provide to retailer for item set up.
- Manage and track all production samples and coordinate photo samples as needed for retail. partners. Manage retailer's samples and work with sourcing team to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage in house samples and archiving process each season.
- Create and maintains organizational reports as determined by the manager.
- Order and organize samples for necessary internal and external meetings.
- Work collaboratively with all internal support departments to ensure merchandise efforts are well communicated.
- Keep management apprised of activities and important information.
- Provide overall administrative support to wholesale team, including data entry, copying, printing and general filing, as needed
- 1+ years of experience in buying, planning, sourcing or related experience
- Full understanding of the components involved in creating a successful merchandise production calendar
- Comfortable adapting to purchasing systems
- Intermediate-level in Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with others
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
#CPGPJOBS #DPEPFLA #LI-HH2
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.