Senior Tax AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 765279BR Location Kwun Tong, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Sep. 23, 2020
- Assist the Manager in Hong Kong corporate tax compliance for the Disney Group’s entities in Hong Kong by working closely with external tax consultants, ASC (APAC Service Centre) and Hong Kong finance team
- Gather information and prepare Hong Kong profits tax returns for non-residents
- Review the Hong Kong profits tax assessments issued by the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department (“IRD”) and to monitor the tax payment deadline
- Collect corporate and financial information for preparing IRD tax queries and tax projects
- Keep track records of all the information and documents collected in a proper manner
- Conduce research on corporate tax issues
- Perform general administrative work for the team
- Provide assistance in tax ad hoc projects when required and ensure all the tasks assigned are completed by the agreed deadlines
- University graduate, preferably with a major in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in Hong Kong corporate tax compliance
- Knowledge of international tax is an added advantage
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented and with high level of risk awareness
- A good team player with good communication skills and positive working attitude
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Hong Kong) Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).