Already applied?View Dashboard
Sourcing Coordinator (Contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 543650BR Location Kwun Tong, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Date posted 04/06/2018
Job Summary:The Sourcing Coordinator provides support to the Sourcing team for Disney Global Merchandise Sourcing, Asia. Assists with operational and organizational functions to develop and sources merchandise. Assists internal cross-functional partners on various aspects of development and costing.
- Provides support to Asia Sourcing Team:
- Supports team in completing basic processes in a productive manner (assists sending samples, etc.)
- Assists data entry and timely support of process
- Demonstrates attention to detail
Basic Qualifications:CORE SKILLS:
- Strong experience in handling administrative related work
- Demonstrated ability to manage call inquiries
- Proficient in English and Mandarin or Cantonese
- Proficiency verbal communication skills, fair written skill would be an advantage
- Computer skills preferred (i.e. Excel, Word)
- Ability to work on multiple projects within specified time frames
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- 5 years experience in office administrative
- Secondary level
- Proficiency in English (spoken), written would be a plus
- Ability to communicate in other languages would be a plus
About Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Hong Kong) Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media.