Already applied?View Dashboard
Area Manager-Holiday ServicesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 677929BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 06/19/2019
- Proven strong analytical/quantitative skills and problem solving ability
- Lead Team in overhead safety, rigging, regulatory training and structural process
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with all levels and disciplines within the organization
- Ability to influence and sustain operational improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to lead Cast, ensuring productivity and accountability
- Ability to lead and develop a team; strong Cast development and coaching skills
- Passion in our 4-Key culture of Safety, Courtesy, Show and Efficiency
- Independent and self-motivated
- Proven Leadership experience with direct reports
- Five (5) years experience in the Rigging field
- Five (5) years experience with Production Management or Event management
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within Windows environment and wiliness to learn new programs such as: Work brain, SAP, and Maximo
- Self-starter with the ability to manage change and determine available resource
- Proficient in reading prints
- Five (5) years rigging experience with ETCP Certification
- Demonstrated knowledge of the spaces within our Resort and Parks locations
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.