Associate Analyst-Advanced AnalyticsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 734449BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Jan. 14, 2020
- Minimum 1-3 years of industry experience using advanced analytical methods in a business environment
- Proven knowledge of advanced analytical/statistical methodologies and required data to support them
- Proven experience in SQL and other data retrieval and organizational tools
- Proven experience in advanced analytics modeling tools such as R, Python, or comparable programming languages
- Proficiency in data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire, R studio visualizations, PowerBI)
- Proficiency with relational database systems
- Proficiency with MS Office package, especially Excel
- Strong analytical but creative thinker with very strong problem-solving skills
- Extreme curiosity about data with a strong desire to learn new things
- Excellence in customer service through strong communication and time management
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible/nimble through evolving requirements
- Strong ability to work with team members who may not be as familiar with advanced analytic technique
- Proficiency with MS BI Stack of tools (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Business Analytics, Applied Economics or related field
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Business Analytics, Applied Economics or related field
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 “Best Credit Unions to Work For” by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.