Business Support ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 808314BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products, Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Jun. 10, 2021
- Lead a group of Statistical Associates responsible for Food and Beverage reporting while developing the team
- Dive deep into drivers of our business; analyze data and trends and develop recommendations based on opportunities for improved financial performance and business optimization
- Identify opportunities to educate operational partners on Food and Beverage reporting to help guide value
- Influence and support strategic and operational projects and manage timelines associated with efforts
- Prepare detailed monthly reports and measurements for distribution to all levels of the organization and have a comprehensive understanding of the results being reported
- Improve financial models/analyses to evaluate important results and trends
- Work with partners throughout the organization to analyze needs; examples include: Sourcing and Procurement, Revenue Management, Pricing, Operations in addition to others.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support programs and special projects
- 5+ years of Financial, Planning & Analysis work experience
- Experience managing a diverse team and a passion for developing others
- Experience managing a large volume of complex work, prioritizing to ensure results are achieved
- Experience creating compelling and persuasive presentation materials to communicate insights and influence senior-level executives
- Experience writing code using Python and SQL (ANSI)
- Knowledge of Teradata, Snowflake, Power BI and Tableau
- Working knowledge of Food and Beverage systems such as Point Of Sale, Inventory Management and Recipe Management
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Projects) and O365
- Willingness to keep current on latest analytical techniques and software applications
- Experience working as a project manager
- Experience providing financial support within the Food and Beverage industry
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business, Economics, Statistics, Finance, Data Mining, or similar field
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.