Business Systems Delivery Analyst - Lending & Payment
Lake Buena Vista, FL - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 737627BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Jan. 23, 2020
Job Summary:The Business Systems Delivery Analyst will be a member of Agile team dedicated to the analysis, planning, implementation, and support to technology related projects and business systems for Partners Federal Credit Union. Provide subject matter expertise, analysis, vendor due diligence, and operational support for PFCU’s business systems. The primary objective is to assist the PFCU business units in achieving their goals via technology.
- Maintenance, support, and operations of the software applications within the Agile team's portfolio
- Proactive monitoring of critical applications and address issues to resolution in a timely manner
- Apply and communicate Agile standards
- Take input from Agile teams/supervisor and appropriately and accurately apply comments/feedback
- Work with Vendors for software upgrades, troubleshooting issues, enhancements, and other misc. items
- Research, analyze and recommend improvements to the organization’s use of the software applications
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Communicate effectively with business lines to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Provide on-call/afterhours support
- 3 to 5 years of Credit Union experience
- Strong business acumen in the Financial industry with focus on Lending and Payment applications
- Combines education and experience in areas of project management, networks, telecommunications, contact/call centers, business applications and/or software development
- Analytical thinking and ability to interface effectively and establish quick credibility with different business areas
- Demonstrates experience in software test and quality assurance to validate product functionality and compliance specifications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Skill in creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Effective communication skills; verbal, non-verbal and written; and ability to communicate on all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Responsible and independent
- Able to take initiative and work on multiple projects at one time 3
- Attentive to details, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and phone skills
- Proficient in problem solving
- Able to be flexible and adjust to changes in business needs
- Excellent member service and conflict resolution skills
- Clear and open communication skills
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in the design of web-based business applications and user interfaces
- Proficiency with MS SQL Server 2012 or higher
- High School or GED
- Bachelor's Degree
- ITIL v3 or v4
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 “Best Credit Unions to Work For” by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Partners Federal Credit Union, which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.