Already applied?View Dashboard
Company D Asst (CT)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 697538BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 12/04/2019
- Always maintain a safe work environment.
- Contributes to a high energy, fast paced environment
- Assists Cast Members in finding solutions that best meet their needs while leveraging all available resources
- Consistently treats all Guests and Cast Members with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards in Cast Member engagement, visual and housekeeping
- Performs cash wrap and mobile POS duties in an efficient and timely manner while maintaining a high level of Guest Service
- Participates in the processing of shipment, replenishment of the sales floor, and additional operational tasks based on the needs of the business
- Provide Notary Services to cast members.
- Sales of Disney Magic Your Way Tickets and Annual Passes.
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures, Employee Policy Manual and Code of Business Conduct
- Promotes and maintains a safe working and shopping environment
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards in Guest engagement, visual standards and housekeeping
- Ability to demonstrate strong Guest-focused engagement on and off the sales floor
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Job may require lifting boxes that weigh up to 45 lbs. and climbing a ladder
- Available to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business including evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts (if permitted).
- Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States
- Previous experience in retail or the service industry
- Have working knowledge of Matra & ATS, including proficiency in processing multiple kinds of transaction types correctly
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.