Content CuratorApply NowApply Later Job ID 774561BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 23, 2021
- In partnership with Program Manager, lead content creation for high-level, complex Learning initiatives, including executive-level and segment-wide programs.
- In partnership with Program Manager, consult with executive Clients/Partners to develop and validate learning objectives
- Leverage ISD approach to curate content that supports the defined learning objectives and influences behavior change and/or skill development
- In conjunction with PM, develop holistic measurement strategies to understand the impact of learning (level 1-5)
- Remain agile and timely when adjustments to content strategy are needed based on SME and Leadership feedback throughout the approval process.
- Provide strategic recommendations regarding support and facilitation requirements needed for each program.
- Demonstrate the ability to present a clear, through content strategy to various audiences and articulate how this approach supports the learning objectives defined.
- Possess exceptional presentation skills with both concepts and scripted content for a variety of audiences; ensure messaging is appropriate for each.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data to make strategic recommendations and the ability to see gaps and improve accuracy of data-driven decision making.
- Align content with marketing strategy to ensure appropriate representation; identify penetration targets and oversee effectiveness of overall marketing strategy
- Participate in post learning meetings with Program Manager, clients/partners to share data and determine if further action is required.
- In partnership with PM and client, review offering metrics and make any content adjustments or facilitator recommendations as needed.
- Ensure appropriate sourcing and licensing for all learning content.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in content development/instructional design for large-scale and executive learning programs.
- Ability to manage large scope / high complexity and creative designs with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to communicate well to internal and external stakeholders (clients & partners).
- Ability to work with a variety of leaders, including peers and executives
- Possess essential collaboration and negotiation skills vital to the Content Curator role, including: Instructional Design, client discovery, communication, teamwork, collaboration, flexibility, problem solving, critical thinking, and conflict resolution
- Experience in developing corporate learning projects
- +5 years in Disney leadership
- BA or BS or equivalent experience
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.