Critical Systems ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 10052957 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States / Orlando, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 08, 2024
Responsible for the day to day operations, engineering and management of leased and owned facilities and management of production services to ensure business is conducted in a clean, safe and efficient work environment and that the value of the Company’s physical assets is protected and enhanced.
- Five years or more of experience in Critical Systems and/or Data Center locations.
- Create monthly/quarterly/semiannual and annual preventive maintenance schedules for all systems (MEP).
- Manage 3rd party vendors for infrastructure maintenances for roofing/grounds/non critical systems including but not limited to, irrigation/landscaping/parking/storm water/grey water systems.
- Manage 3rd party vendor installations and maintenance of all critical systems, including but not limited to, Generators/UPS/ATS/HVAC/Process water/Fire life safety systems.
- Partner with technology teams to schedule preventive maintenance for all critical rack systems up to the PDU level.
- Plan and execute campus operational budgets, expense forecasting, and manage established budgets.
- Set strategy and plan deployments.
- Lead efforts to integrate optimization scenarios to save energy on all MEP systems.
- Create strategy for cost effective operations, focused on total cost of ownership.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and innovation in data center operations and emergent challenges.
- Must be flexible with schedule and be on call.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical or Civil.
- Master's degree in a related Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical or Civil.
The hiring range for this position is $117,178.00-$157,190.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.