Custodial - Part Time, Walt Disney WorldApply Now Apply Later Job ID 808950BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 06/09/2021
Custodial Hosts and Hostesses receive a starting rate of $14.00/hour.
- Proactively engage with Guest by answering questions, giving directions and other information about the theme park or surrounding areas
- Cast Members will handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Maintain cleanliness of public areas and Guest corridors
- Work in outdoor settings during various weather conditions
- Operate a Smart Phone device to access assignments and submit work orders
- Take ownership during emergencies situations
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Prolong standing to perform and maintain crowd control during peak operational hours in outdoor settings during different weather conditions
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Willing to work at various heights
- Physical role requiring heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending twisting, and kneeling
- Part-Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of THREE (3) days per week, including nights and holidays
- Good communication skills
- Previous custodial experience preferred
- Previous pressure washing experience preferred
- Previous experience using specialized floor cleaning equipment (buffers and carpet care cleaners) preferred
- Previous experience using ride-on sweeper/scrubber equipment preferred.
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting WDWCASTING
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.