Customer Success ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 7115376920220313 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States / Orlando, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 27, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid Preferred, Remote Possible
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely. A remote opportunity may be possible for qualified candidates under certain circumstances and, if granted, the employee would work remotely on an ongoing basis.
The Customer Success team partners with all groups within Digital Experience to ensure the voice of the customer is represented in technology roadmaps and projects. The CS team also partners with employees and cast members across all parts of Disney and around the world to ensure teams are using – and using well – technology that helps them be productive and collaborative. For the Digital Experience Customer Success team, our customers are employees at Disney. Customer Success Managers are unique in their role because they partner with groups all across Disney, learning about projects and processes all over the company. The role is a mix of consulting, training, UX and customer service, all with a focus on employee experience with a technology slant.
Customer Success Managers wear many hats and every day looks different, as our users’ use cases are varied and so are the tools they’re using. Our commitment is to the end user, so we flex to provide support to ensure their success. You might spend the morning advising a Disney Cruise Lines team on a new mobile app, the afternoon writing tips specific to how Disney Music Group is using a cloud-based collaboration tool, and finish your day teaching a training class for executives at Hong Kong Disneyland.
A successful Customer Success manager is passionate about helping others and a creative problem-solver. Experience using and managing technology tools – like Office 365, G Suite, Zoom, Slack and Smartsheet – is beneficial so you can learn the company and cultures, rather than the tools, when you join the team.
- Consulting – Meet with internal clients to understand their business and collaboration needs, and recommend appropriate technologies and technology use.
- Change Management – Guide employees transitioning between retired and modern tools; provide input on service management project plans to include change management planning and the voice of the customer.
- Partnership – Work with internal service managers to understand and influence technology roadmaps.
- Analyzing user feedback – Research via surveys, interviews, metrics or other sources.
- Training Delivery – Delivering technology training via webcast (and in-person post-return to office).
- Customer Support – Troubleshooting with customers, finding creative solutions for their use cases.
- Measurement / Data Capture – KPI definition and measurement of effectiveness of team and change management activities with the workforce we support
Basic Qualifications :
- 2-3 years of experience in customer facing communications or relations role within a technology organization (IT organization or Enterprise Software vendor)
- Experience working with social, collaboration and web technologies such Slack, Microsoft 365 (including OneDrive and Teams), G Suite and Zoom.
- Strong presentation skills, confident in public speaking and providing training to both small and large groups.
- Gathering and analyzing user feedback via surveys, interviews, and other methods.
- Customer Service experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and in various mediums (documentation, social, marketing) and tone.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 3+ years of experience in customer facing communications or relations role within a technology organization (IT organization or Enterprise Software vendor)
- Experience with measurement, either via intermediate Excel skills or experience with Tableau or PowerBI
- Customer Service experience supporting technology usage
Required Education :
Preferred Education :
Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Learning Design and Technology, Training and Development
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.