Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 867104BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 15, 2021
Job Summary:At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Imagine yourself as a Data Analyst for People Insights Data Operations where your natural passion for working with data will allow you to be part of a team that enables insights to drive the enterprise HR strategy of The Walt Disney Company. In this role, you will have the chance to leverage your expertise and knowledge to assist in management, governance and integration of workforce data in service of analytics and decision science needs. You will bring skills and experience to increase capability and ease of use of our complex datasets and you’ll develop a deep understanding of our priorities and envision how Snowflake can be best utilized to deliver insights to our organization. You will have the opportunity to inspire data analysts of varying levels of experience while building data expertise across the greater team.
- Perform data profiling and database structure research in order to understand relevant data elements along with their definitions and use
- Document and maintain data standards, partnering with functional and business data owners to map existing HR data structures, usage, and common definitions
- Partner within and across People Insights as well as Enterprise Business Systems to translate functional requirements into data needs for development
- Partner with data developers to implement and validate data infrastructure enhancements
- Provide consultative support for HR clients, advising on policies, standards, and guidelines
- You are proficient in SQL with a thorough understanding of data and systems' infrastructures
- You are a solutions-oriented critical thinker
- You have deep technical knowledge and experience in data management
- You demonstrate the ability to translate business issues and requirements into actionable plans, and to deliver against those plans
- You are passionate about the benefits of accurate and actionable data, you drive consistency and enjoy partnering with others to accomplish the task
- You have the capability to work autonomously and make independent decisions to meet deliverables with minimal oversight
- You can effectively handle and maintain confidential information
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.