Delivery Integration CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 10034890 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Nov. 21, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
The Delivery Integration Coordinator will partner with third party and Walt Disney World key stakeholders to drive an efficient receiving, scheduling and maintenance and cleaning program. You will conduct continuous analysis of processes and advise on solutions for improvement, while utilizing strategic and forward thinking towards master planning at the property. You will also conduct testing and trials of all incoming equipment and chemicals as well as event planning for marathons, park events and cast events for the custodial needs.
You will report to the Proprietor of Operations Showkeeping at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Manage all exceptions to delivery timeframes
- Alleviate administrative work from our Coordinator and Leadership team including schedule details from CDS, respond to all requests sent to the request line and track trends
- Track equipment/vehicle maintenance process
- Develop tracking system to maintain cleanliness and working order of locations
- Work with line of business and all Custodial Park Operations on future assessment and operating guide development
- Be the point of contact for VPI for Property’s, Attractions and Restrooms-Track
- Environmental Integration Liaison-driving toward zero waste, water and emissions savings
- Have knowledge of and manage strict adherence to rules, including but not limited to: roadway safety protocols, 5S principles, DOT compliance, HACCP, and HAZMAT guidelines.
- Oversee and manage sustainment of back of house space coordination
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, handle conflict and pressure, and think on your feet
- Knowledge of Custodial Operating Guides and Custodial Utility functions
- Demonstrated project planning and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in basic Windows computer functions, and ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Flexible with scheduling- including the ability to work weekends, holidays, and a third shift schedule.
- Logistics coordination experience
- Develop assessment and tracking forms to track incoming and outgoing requests, communication and TEAMS application
- High School Diploma
Benefits & Perks:
Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.