Disney Cruise Line Airport and Resort Rep. (Orlando, FL) - Part TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 882387BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Nov. 29, 2021
The starting pay rate for this position is $15.75 per hour
This position is located either at the Orlando International Airport or The Walt Disney World Resort
- Build and maintain relationships with Guest and Cast Members from all lines of business to provide excellent service to our Guests & Cast
- Use a Smartphone device for mobile check in
- Engage with Guest by addressing needs, answering questions, giving directions and other information
- Prolong standing and walking to various areas of the resort to perform and maintain crowd control during peak operational hours in indoor and outdoor settings during different weather conditions
- Comfortable speaking in front of large groups or audiences
- Passion & knowledge of Disney Product
- Adaptability to the fluctuating needs of our operations
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required.
- Cast members may be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Disney Cruise Line and Walt Disney World product knowledge
- Sound judgment and decision making
- Physical role requiring heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, and kneeling
- Ability to stand for long periods of time or walking long distances in various weather conditions
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible with work schedule, including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Part Time roles require full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holiday
- Three (3) years experience with Disney Parks and Resort or Disney Cruise Line
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION:
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
Keyword: WDWCasting cruiserep
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Magical Cruise Company, Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Magical Cruise Company, Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.