Disney Fine Art Photography - Photography Coordinator (Seasonal)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10037039 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Jan. 23, 2023
As the Disney Fine Art Photography (DFAP) Photography Coordinator, you will be responsible for team collaboration from the planning process through execution, sending communication, work with scheduling teams to ensure guests requests are communicated and honored, and attend meetings with multiple partners and clients, project managers, and third party preferred vendors (such as Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Team, Sales Consultants, Club 33, FedEx and UPS, Walt Disney World Public Relations and Public Affairs, Media and Production, Parks, Planning, and Integration teams, and more).
The Photography Coordinator reports to the Photography Manager, Disney Fine Art Photography.
On any given day, as a Photography Coordinator you might:
- Gather information for each event from partners using various systems.
- Ensure that events have current information on Disney Fine Art Photography calendar.
- Review orders from guests.
- Review and respond to guest communication.
- Work with guests and clients to conduct in depth discovery to best understand guest’s needs.
- Provide accurate and timely information and recommendations based on discovery.
- Input and update guest information into the correct systems.
- Work with other team members to solve guest issues after the event.
- Ensure a safe environment for our cast and guests.
- Promote and develop a partnership environment.
- Model, engage, and reinforce the Disney Look Appearance Guidelines.
- Model, engage hourly cast in safety requirements.
- Supervise operation and adjust as needed based on demand, using established procedures and standards.
- Communicate to leadership on any cast or guest positive interaction or situation that requires leadership awareness.
- Communicate operational concerns or process improvements to leadership or partners.
You Will Have
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful at this job:
- 1 year experience in a customer service field.
- Self-directed with shown interpersonal, multi-tasking, and time leadership skills with attention to detail.
- Oral and written communication skills, a professional presence, and a shown ability to present a cohesive, influential story.
- Demonstrated relationship skills with the professional partnerships that result in stable, consistent, reliable, and courteous communication.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, leading multiple projects with varying priorities.
- Flexibility and willingness to work weekends, holidays, as needed.
- Gather and use relevant facts to advise decision-making and solve issues.
- Identify, evaluate, and improve processes to deliver better guest service and improve the cast experience.
- Resolve challenges and serve as an advisor for the team.
- Proficiency in basic computer functions to operate, and adaptable to new technology.
- Walt Disney World property knowledge.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with Cast Members, peers, partners, and external vendors.
- Self-starter who requires little direction and follow up.
- A basic understanding of photography, weddings, or conventions past coordinator experience
- Past equipment coordinator experience
- Knowledge of post-production processes and operations
- Knowledge of BEOs, ER2, Siebel, or DSCS, PowerApps, SharePoint, Word & Excel
- High School degree or equivalent
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities, and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Business Productions, LLC, which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Business Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.