Disney Vacation Club AssociateApply NowApply Later Job ID 10001623 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Disney Vacation Club Date posted Nov. 15, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
Job Description :
Are you the type who loves to connect with people? Do you have the gift of gab? And can you imagine how cool it would be if your "office" was the happiest place on earth: Walt Disney World?! If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, a Disney Vacation Club Associate position might be the perfect fit.
Disney Vacation Club is a vacation ownership/timeshare that gives guests the ability to enjoy Disney vacations and travel experiences around the globe, for many years to come. Promoting Disney Vacation Club is a true team effort, but it all begins with “you”, bringing the idea to our Guests while they're having fun throughout the Walt Disney World complex. Associates earn a guaranteed hourly rate of pay -- plus Variable Pay -- so if you’re thinking this is you, please apply today.
Your role would be to staff our kiosks throughout the Parks & Resorts. You will help guide and inspire guests into taking their next steps in learning about Disney Vacation Club's membership programs. This is done by you scheduling appointments with our sales team members; as they promote different opportunities in becoming our newest members. In addition to providing superior sales and service face to face, you will also make phone calls to welcoming Disney families on vacation while entering data into our system of record. This is all done under the careful guidance of our DVC Sales Experience Manager.
Every day as a Disney Vacation Club Associate is different! On any one day you will:
- Get to know Guests from around the world
- Work at different indoor and outdoor locations and engage guests through Disney service excellence
- Proactively greet guests and spark a conversation about Disney and vacation possibilities
- Apply your sales skills to influence guests to learn about Disney Vacation Club by asking for guest contact information for continued sales conversations
- Inspire and invite guests to learn more while they are on vacation at WDW, and commit to taking next steps in learning about Disney Vacation Club
- Overcome objections and utilize persuasive skills to promote Disney Vacation Club and the different ways to learn more sooner vs. later
- Share your passion for, and knowledge of, everything Disney with our Guests
Basic Qualifications :
- Willingness to approach people you don't know and engage them in conversation
- Experience in sales and Guest interactions
- A history of taking the initiative and being a self-starter
- Flexibility to work different shifts, on weekends and on holidays
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Stamina to stand and work outdoors in all weather conditions, including rain, heat and cold
- A true passion for Guest Service, and Disney
- Professional reliability
- Proficiency with computers: Apple iPad/Windows-based systems
Preferred Qualifications :
If would be great if you also have:
- Bilingual skills
- Knowledge of Disney Vacation Club
- Understanding of the Walt Disney Parks & Resorts standards and expectations
- Prior sales experience and knowledge of the sales process
Required Education :
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Additional Information :
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Disney Vacation Club:
Disney Vacation Club is a leader in vacation ownership and provides families the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Disney Vacation Club cast members help bring touches of Disney magic to members and guests who stay at any one of 14 Disney Vacation Club destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort; Disneyland Resort; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Vero Beach, Florida.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Development, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Vacation Club.
Disney Vacation Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.